Friday, August 21, 2009

My start in the blogging world.

Hello everybody!!! This is the first of many posts to come. I was never into blogging and I did not know much about it. Then in June I started getting really close with my new neighbor Stephanie. we moved here in February and they moved in 2 weeks after we did, but we did not really get to know each because it was winter and we were never outside. Then in June after I told Stephanie about my miscarriage, that had just happened about a week earlier, we got really close. She would talk about her blog every now and then but I never put much thought into it. As she talked about more I started asking her questions about blogging. Then this month I asked her how to look up her blog and she told me her blog address. I went and looked at her blog and decided to start one for my family. So here I am starting my blog. My blog entries will probably be short because I'm in school, working, and have 2 children so I am very busy, but I will try and keep things updated. I hope everybody will enjoy my blog.

1 comment: